Because the whole process of felting is sort of like washing, you can hand wash ANY of your HappyArt creations!
- Fill your sink with tepid water (don’t need extreme cold or heat here)
- Add some liquid soap – doesn’t have to anything special
- Place your wearable into the bath and gently swish around. Don’t go crazy here – it’s the ‘agitation’ that could start felting your creation more – and you don’t want that!
- Squeeze – don’t wring – and reshape to dry
- For scarves and shawls this will probably mean lay flat
- For hats this will mean reform into the hat shape and stuff with something like plastic bags – if you’ve got edges to recreate – clip into shape with some clothespins!
- Let dry!