Otomi Inspired Happy Animals
The Otomi native people are from the central highlands of Mexico. They have long been painting and embroidering their fanciful animal designs. Marti used their iconic art as a starting point and meshed it with her own style. The result is this colorful piece!
A super fun, no-other-girl-on-the-block is gonna have one, mini dress or tunic you can wear with the matching leggings or your favorite jeans. Looks GREAT with boots too!
- Made from 72% ecopoly/28%spandex manufactured in Canada, eh?
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- 2 in 1 style! Wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up.
- Hand Cover-stitched hems
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- Our fabrics are made with EcoPoly,a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes. Find out more about ecopoly here.
The worlds of fashion, print, performance fabrics, and versatility collide in our custom printed dresses. Available in both skater (flare) and bodycon (fitted) styles our dresses are printed one at a time on a specialty stretch fine gauge knit fabric featuring 28% spandex. The shear power of this fabric smooths out over curves and hugs your body. The fabric wicks away moisture to help keep you comfy on sultry summer days. Mix it up! Our dresses can be worn front to back or back to front depending on your mood. They’re 2 in 1! We promise our prints will look great even after you wash them over and over and our fabrics will always bounce back.
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine wash cold. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Fabric is naturally quickdry so you won’t have to wait long before wearing again.
In my opinion these dresses run a bit small – order a size up! I’m a solid US6 and ordered M and wish I’d gotten L’s.