The Otomi native people are from the central highlands of Mexico. They have long been painting and embroidering their fanciful animal designs. Marti used their iconic art as a starting point and meshed it with her own style. The result is this colorful piece!
No-other-girl-on-the-block is gonna have one!
Silky Knit fabric
- Lightweight silky-knit
- 100% ecopoly fabric made in Canada
- Knit bamboo fabric trim and matching chiffon belt
- Print will be seen only 10% on the inside, ideal for artwork with light colors
- Micro overlock hem finishing
- Printed and Sewn by hand in Canada
- Quickdry fabric
- Easy care
- Perfect for lounging and lazy Sundays
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine wash cold. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Both fabrics are naturally quickdry so you won’t have to wait long before wearing again.
S/M or L/XL