When I learned of the amazing aspects of the cycle of the Monarch butterfly I knew I would have to create some designs based on that inspiration. Here’s a blog post with photos and video of their magic.
This skirt celebrates also Die de los Muertos or Day of the Dead. It is an altogether wonderful time of year when those who have passed before are remembered and celebrated. Here’s a blog post on this enchanting celebration. On a BLACK Background.
Wear with plain black leggings and turtleneck – or a crazy black bustier as shown, just have fun with it!
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex – performance wear – fabric manufactured in Canada.
- This ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- Fitted skirt hugs your body and falls above mid thigh on most people. Refer to the measurement below to ensure proper fit.
- High waist. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing.
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and coverstitched hems.
- The fabric is made with EcoPoly, in a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes. Pretty cool.