I created this special scarf after being inspired by some of the more classic designs of one of the most prestigious designer houses, Hermes! I don’t usually do symmetry, but this design called for it.
It features a variety of equine friends as well as generous servings of some of their favorite treats! Mints, rosemary, apples, carrots, strawberries with a side of good luck clover and a horse shoe or two for LUCK!
16″ square ($30.00)
26″ square ($45.00)
36″ square ($60.00)
50″ square ($65.00)
SATIN CHARMEUSE will be selected as it is the brightest, smoothest option and shows the HappyArt colors to their best advantage.
- 100% polyester satin weave fabric, shiny on one side and matte on the back
- Very soft hand and lovely drape, mimics silk
- Crisp print results and amazing colour reproduction
- Print is 50% visible through to backside of fabric
- Can be machine washed but may shrink after the first wash
- Heat-pressed to set the color.
All the hems are sewn by hand.