Who doesn’t have a fondness for burros? They are smart, strong and loyal. I love ’em!
No-other-girl-on-the-block is gonna have one! Perfect for doing the town and walking the farmer’s market.
Wear as a skirt or a shawl! To wrap follow the instructions below. To wear as a shawl simply align the center over your back and let drape over your shoulders,
The fabric doesn’t ‘pill’ and the colors don’t fade!
Vibrant Knit fabric
- Lightweight silky-knit
- 92% peachskin jersey (soft with a matte finish) 8% spandex for extra fluid give
- Knit bamboo fabric trim and matching belt
- Printed and Sewn by hand in Canada
- Quickdry fabric
- Easy care – machine wash and dry – no bleach
- NOTE: the middle of the image will not be seen as this is where the fabric is cut to make the skirt opening fir smoothly around your waist.
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine wash. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. No bleach!
One size! 53″ circle